- Add – Additional mob (when you’re already fighting and new enemies run up to you)
- AFK – Away from keyboard
- Aggro – Aggression of an enemy
- AoP – Aura of Peace (Priest/Oracle buff)
- AoE – Area of Effect usually meaning a skill that effects more then one mob or a mob with a skill that can hit everyone close to him
- AN – Aidion Neckria
- AR – Agrilla Ruin
- Auto – Double click on a player to auto follow them
- ASY – Asylum Guild
- AoL – Alliance of Light
- AZ – Absolute Zero (guild on Teos UoF)
- AOF – ARMY OF FURY
- AG – Alma Guerrera (guild on Etain AoL)
- AR – AdventRising (guild on Lailah UoF)
- B – Back/1.000.000.000 gold
- BRB – Be right back
- BRT – Be right there
- BTW – By the way
- BB – ByeBye
- BDC – Blue Dragon Charm
- BD – Bad Luck
- Bro – Brother
- Bk – Back
- Battle – Battle Build (Defender)
- BBI – Be Back In ( going AFK to answer the door or something usually followed by an estimated number of minutes) BBI 5 – Be Back In 5 Minutes
- BoGo – used for promotions in the item mall Buy ONe is Get One free
- Canta – The second pvp map “Cantabilian” for levels 20-30
- CL – Cloron’s Lair
- CF – Cornwell Forest
- Corr – Corruption Guild
- Cos – Short for ’cause (because).
- CR – Cornwell Ruins (mainly being used to refer to Cornwell’s Seal, the dungeon in Erina, rather than the zone in Erina that’s actually named Cornwell’s Ruins)
- CT – CrypticOne Throne
- Cuz – Short for ’cause (because).
- CK – Crazy Kids (Guild)
- D1 – D-water dungeon 1 a.k.a. Travos Cavum (pvp 1-60)
- D2 – D-water dungeon 2 (pvp 1-60)
- Darkies – Union of Fury Characters
- DD1 – The pvp map Deep Desert 1
- DD2 – The pvp map Deep Desert 2
- Def – Defender
- Dex – Dexterity
- Dinos – 3rd borderland “Stable Erde” accessible from 1-60 stronghold portal
- Dmg – Damage
- DoT – Damage over time, e.g. when a monster gets poisoned
- DoW – Dogs of War (Dark Guild on Lailah)
- DPS – Damage per Second – people(s) in a party who kill quick usually fighters or mages
- Debuff – An attack that reduces your stat points for certain periods of time
- DING – A way of telling your friends you have leveled
- DR – Dragon Reign
- DK – Dark Knights (fury guild on lailah)
- EC/E-Cave – Elemental cave. Alliance of Light dungeon, accessible from Willieoseu
- ED – Ethereal Darkness (guild on Lailah UoF)
- EM – Easy Mode, also Expensive Mode, which is another name for Ultimate Mode.
- EXP – Experience Points
- Ele Lapis – A special type of lapis that adds an element to the player i.e: Wind, Earth, Fire, Water
- ET – Eternity (guild on Teos AoL)
- Evo – Evolution (guild on Gaia UoF)
- Fed – Fedion (mainly being used to refer to Senechio’s Cave, the dungeon in Willieoseu, rather than the zone in Willieoseu that’s actually named Fedion)
- FG – FalseGods. An awesome guild full of the most amazing people ever 😀
- FL – Fantasma’s Lair
- FTL – For the lose
- FTW – For the win
- FYI – For Your Information
- FM – Freezing Mirage (Boss)
- FW – Frost Woods
- GG – Good Game.
- GTG/G2G – Got to go.
- GL&HF – Good luck and have fun.
- GM – Game Master.
- Grind – Constantly killing to gain Experience Points.
- GS – Game Sages.
- Gratz/GZ – Congratulations.
- GvG – Guild versus Guild.
- GRB – Guild Ranking Battles. (Held every Saturday)
- GSP – Great super potion. (Restore 2400 hp,mp and sp)
- HM – Hard Mode character.
- HP – Health Points. Health Potions
- IDC – I don’t care.
- IDK – I don’t know.
- Inc – Incoming mob, or in pvp, someone of the opposing faction.
- Int – Intelligence
- Immo – Immortals guild (AoL Teos)
- K – 1,000 gold. Example: 123k = 123,000 gold.
- KH – Kalamu’s House (dungeon)
- Kite – A tactic of running circles, usually to increase distance for extra damage (Archer) or decrease cast interruptions (Mage).
- Kite tank – A player who uses a tactic of running circles after using a skill to gain aggression in order to tank strong monsters.
- KK – Okay; sometimes: a million.
- KoA – KnightsOfAnarchy, a guild on Teos AoL.
- KS – Kill stealer, kill steal.
- LF – Looking for… Example: “LF Defender”.
- LFG – Looking for group; sometimes: looking for guild.
- LFP – looking for party; sometimes: looking for players (when in a party).
- LFPP – looking for Perfect Party
- Light – common reference to Alliance of Light
- Lighties – Alliance of Light characters
- LMAO – Laughing my a*s off
- LM/LFM – Looking for members
- LOL – Laughing out loud.
- Lvl – Level.
- Lapis – A sepcial type of gem that adds to a certain stat (sometimes Lapis can add to two stats called a Dual lapis, Also there are Elemental and Sonic Lapis, See E and S Sections for more details)
- Luc – Luck
- LSHIDMTAMSFO – Laughing So Hard I Drop My Taco And My Sombrero Falls Off
- M – 1,000,000 gold.
- Mait – Maitreyan, dungeon on Willieoseu
- Mil – Same as “m”, represents 1,000,000 gold. Example: 4Mill = 4,000,000 gold.
- Mob – A group of enemies/monsters, sometimes also short for mobile object; sometimes: single monster.
- MP – Mana Points. Mana Potions
- Newbie – New Player (not rude).
- N00b – (sometimes) New Player, sometimes derogatory.
- NM – Normal Mode.
- NPC – Non-player character or non-playable character.
- NP – No problem.
- NT – Nice Try
- Nos – Nostrum, various types of enhancements bought through the item mall or other players.
- Nosser – A player using Nostrums.
- OMG – Oh my God/gosh.
- OMW – On my way.
- OOC – Out of character (used for roleplaying).
- OOM – Out of Mana Points.
- OOP – Out of party, used when a group is being helped by someone outside of their party.
- OOS – Out of Stamina Points.
- ORC – Short for Oracle
- OI – Oblivion Insula.
- Pag – Short for Pagan
- Panties – Short for Pantheon (Etain Fury guild)
- PI – Primal Instinct
- PK – Player killer/killing, used for battles.
- PLF – Party looking for… Example: “PLF Priest!”
- pl0x/pls/plz – Please
- Plvl – Stands for Power Leveling. Often players ask/pay a Highlevel to power-level them to help them level faster (A highlevel can kill the monsters in one area quickly while the other person/s try not to get them selfs killed)
- PP – Perfect Party preferably a tank pulls many mobs and party use AoE skills( Windspin, hellsfire etc) to kill them fast, for harder mobs a priest can be added to help keep the tank alive. PP refers mostly to an even lvl party but is commonly used for any party with 7 players
- Ps – Party Searcg
- Pty – short for Party
- PvE – Player versus environment (same as PvM).
- PvM – Player versus monsters (same as PvE).
- PvP – Player versus player.
- Pot(s) – Potions
- Pull (Lure) – Standing near an enemy, just so far away that it notices you and runs towards you, effectively being lured away from a pack of other monsters.
- PC – Price Check, Player Character, Personal Computer, and Prince.Catali, the Evil Prince of Teos Fury, the Shadow of Death you cant escape…
- QQ/Q.Q – Crying, whining about something
- RC – Ruber Chaos
- Re – Back; return.
- ROFL – Rolling on the floor laughing.
- RvR – Realm versus realm (includes PvP).
- Res – Ressurect
- ROFLMAO – Rolling on floor, laughing my a*s off.
- REC – Recovery Stat(1 defense and 5 hp per ‘Rec’)
- SC – Reffers to Sky City accessed via the map D-Water bordland
- SP – Stamina Points. Stamina Points
- STFU – Shut the F*ck up.
- Str – Strength
- Sin – Short for Assassin
- Sis – Sister
- SOD – Symphony of Destruction Guild
- Tag – to double click on to someone so you can just follow them. handy if you need to go afk for a min.
- Tank – Defender (Alliance of Light)/Guardian (Union of Fury).
- TBH – To be honest
- TL – The Legendary (Guild AoL on Teos)
- TTYL – Talk to you later
- TY – Thank you.
- TYVM – Thank you very much
- TOD – Templars of Destruction Guild
- TOON – A user’s character
- TR – Top Ruin
- UM – Ultimate Mode.
- UoF – Union of Fury.
- WB – Welcome back.
- WC – Wrong chat. For when you accidentally type in the wrong chat channel.
- WFC– WarForceClan (Guild).
- WTB – Want to buy.
- WTF – What the F*ck.
- WTH – What the hell.
- WTS – Want to sell.
- WTT – Want to trade.
- WTP – Want To Party.
- Warr/War – Short for Warrior.
- Wis – Wisdom.
- Ws – West Sand
- XP – Short for Experience Points
- YW – You’re welcome
- y? – Why?